Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9-11 month Pictures!

Our Little Kayla bug! She is growing up so fast! She now has 7 teeth and is growing like a little weed! She is always full of smiles and wants to try and talk all the time. She loves to sing and read books. Her new most favorite word is "uh..oh..!" to everything! It is so cute and she is so much fun!

These are some of her 9 month pictures that were taken!
Looking so grown up! Mom calls this my booty shot, but it sure is cute! :o)

Full of smiles!





We had fall pictures taken and she dressed up in her bubble bee outfit!

Christmas pictures taken with Santa!
So precious!

Mom put a santa hat on he, and I sure did love it! Full of smiles!

Soooo Cute!


Having fun!

Soooo Big! Very good at doing this now!
Looking so cute in my puffy sweater!

Looking so cute and grown up!


Playing with my baby doll!





I don't look like my daddy at all do I????

Silly mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment